Integrated Reporting Training Programme
What is the Integrated Reporting Training Programme?
Undertake Integrated Reporting Training to develop your skills and to build capacity for your organisation to implement integrated reporting. Our training model is based on learning outcomes, with two levels of competence:
Introductory level training:
- Present the business case for integrated reporting, including integrated thinking, within your organisation
- Explain the fundamental concepts of value creation, the capitals, and the value creation process
- Describe the requirements of the Integrated Reporting Framework
- Describe the factors that contribute to the successful implementation of integrated reporting, including integrated thinking, within an organisation.
Practitioner level training:
- Demonstrate the introductory level learning outcomes
- Apply the fundamental concepts
- Advise an organisation on how to apply the requirements of the Integrated Reporting Framework and the changes required to existing reporting practices
- Participate effectively as part of a team planning and coordinating the implementation of integrated reporting, including integrated thinking, within an organisation.
Who are the Integrated Reporting Training Partners?
We have appointed approved Integrated Reporting Training Partners to deliver this training. These partners have been handpicked for their detailed knowledge and understanding of integrated reporting.
How can I arrange training for my organisation?
What is the Integrated Reporting Competence Matrix?
The competence levels and related learning outcomes are outlined in the Integrated Reporting Competence Matrix. This was developed through a global consultation process including the input of a global advisory group, drawn from a wide range of organisations and countries. It identifies the knowledge, skills and behaviours that organisations need to adopt integrated reporting and realise its benefits (read section one).
What is our approach?
We have taken a distinct approach to the Integrated Reporting Training Programme, which we believe is in keeping with our role to be market-led and to provide global offerings that can be applied in different contexts to suit local practices and requirements. Read more.
How do we appoint Integrated Reporting Training Partners?
Training Partners must submit for approval a training plan that explains how they will address the learning outcomes from the Integrated Reporting Competence Matrix before being able to offer Integrated Reporting Training. If you are interested in becoming an Integrated Reporting Training Partner contact [email protected].