An overview of integrated reporting for Chartered Secretaries and Chartered Governance Professionals
An Overview of integrated reporting for Chartered Secretaries and Chartered Governance Professionals, published by the Chartered Governance Institute and the International Integrated Reporting Council, is a practitioner’s guide to integrated reporting and thinking for Chartered Secretaries and Chartered Governance Professionals.
The guide sets out the important role the profession can play in embedding integrated reporting into their organisations.
Chartered Secretaries and Chartered Governance Professionals have a unique role in providing a clear understanding of their organisation’s overall strategy, governance, performance and prospects and they can add significant value to this process through a working knowledge of integrated reporting and integrated thinking.
The guide covers six key chapters to implement best-practice integrated reporting:
- About integrated reporting
- Fundamental concepts of the <IR> Framework
- How integrated reporting fits into the governance framework and benefits an organisation
- Implementation and structures that need to be in place
- Addressing concerns and challenges
- The role of the Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance Professional.